You might try the Flash Player SDK:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer_sdk/

Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Velevitch
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:09 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] How to embed the Flash Player in a
desktopapplication

On 5/9/06, John Dowdell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not sure I'm guessing the right question here, but if it's "Which of
> the browser APIs does Flash Player's 'externalInterface' call into?",
> then it's Microsoft's ActiveX Scripting host routines, and the NPRuntime
> API for plugin-using browsers:

It's 'What is the Flash Player's APIs so my C++ program can interface to
it'?

And 'What the name and location of the Flash Player DLL (or whatever
it is) that I need to link to when I compile by C++ program'?

And I'm interested in the non-OCX version for platform independence as
I believe OCX files are windows specific.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group