Aasim,

Hi, I also did a little work with this XML file tutorial. I had a lot of problems with it, in fact I received a response from one of the Adobe engineers who said that basically, the code in that XML tutorial was full of problems and should have been checked more thoroughly before being put on line. Now, I don't want to discourage you from trying it out. You'll need to post a little more of your code in order to really diagnose the problem.