From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
j.c.wichman
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:46 AM
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] .NET and XML Web services

Hi Jason,
u probably can, but you dont *have* to use remoting.

You can create a reference to the webservice by simply using:
new WebService("http://location to your webservice here.asmx?wsdl",
this.logger);

Look at this one for example
http://www.flash-db.com/services/tutorials/mxclasses/mxwebservices.php?p
age=
2

I do think you need to include the WebserviceClasses in your swf, by
dropping them in your library (from window, common libraries).
Drop a button on your stage, name it result_btn, and copy and paste the
code from the example.

greetz
Hans