Hey Julien, thanks for the reply.

I just discovered it isn´t a shared font problem but actually a string
encoding problem! I´m using CakePHP as the application server and the admin
system is all in html - all the data is entered through this interface. The
problem is that flash uses UTF8 which is different from the enconding Cake
uses (it seems). I would really love to know if AMFPHP has something to deal
with that issue!

THanks!

Marcelo.