I was looking at the components that make up the Flex environment and
noticed that Charting is now a separate component.  The promo mentions
that charting "will work seamlessly with Flex Data Services."

Does this mean that it won't work with Web Services?  Do you have to use
the Data Services to use charts?

Doug Coning
Senior Web Development Programmer
FORUM Solutions, LLC

But
> I'd love to hear some opinions from this list. :-)
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Kevin N.

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the specified recipient(s)
only and are legally protected.  If you have received this communication in
error, please "reply to" sender's e-mail address with notification of the error
and then destroy this message in all electronic and physical forms.