OK, I misunderstood your first post - sorry about that.

I've never had to use an unescape function in Flash. Whenever I've passed a
URL-encoded string, it just worked. Sorry I can't help.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vivek
lakhanpal
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:52 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] unescape function problem

Actually if i try to pass to pass ' as %27 it pass it as it is and i have to
unescape it to get ' value. But if i pass %25 it shows me % that's what is a
bit confusing. Infect for rest all values i.e. all special characters i have
to use unescape function to get url.encoded values back to normal string.

Thanks
Vivek