socket server?

On May 30, 2006, at 7:40 PM, Thomas Marbois wrote:

Hi

I have an idea for a self placed utility using Flash. Meaning I allow users to place this utility in their own domains - and I dont know where those domains are -- and my utility allows me real-time communications between their published file - and my servers.

What kind of Flash security issues will i have to work around to get this to work on most or all domains? Is this possible? How?

Best regards,

TJ