I have used the ElectroServer twice and found it easy to use and very robust.
Jobe was also very helpful when questions or issues came up.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marcelo de
Moraes Serpa
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:39 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash Multiplayer System

I´ve never used Red5 but as far as I know, even though it´s becoming very
powerful and it is a promising project, the current release isn´t recommended
to be used in production enviroments or any serious projects.
Someone correct me if I´m wrong ;)

Marcelo.

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com