Hi

Im looking for someone to wire up an existing SQL database structure -- into a similarly operating interface like this one:

http://www.friendsofed.com/download.html?isbn=1590591585

(see - Making XML work for your interface)

I have modified this project slightly to show the possible way to visualize the DB in question. Its a database of SurfBoard Shapers - and their boards made -as well as the surfers who ride them. First I need a basic prototype done that actually connects to the MySql tables -- this example project connects to an XML file. Right now - I am not concerned about how it connects - as long as the database can be updated and the flash interface can show the changes in a simple number of steps. So XML or not -- if you have a decent way of getting back and forth on the sql to flash - thats fine.

Are there any good flash people available to do this job? Please send your examples and your rates!

best regards,

TJ Marbois