I have a project that I am wrapping up that will be having some publicity
stuff related to it.  Are there any weird rules or stuff like that as far as
a developer for a project linking to it or press releases as an example of
their work.  I'm not sure how that works and feel as if everything has
hidden rules so I wanted to check from those here that might have relevant
experience.

Thanks in advance for the feedback and insight.
Mani