Hi all,

We all know FlashVars and how useful they are. My question is if is there a
"Best practices" document/post/info somewhere. I'm pretty sure I don't want
to access them with _root.flashvarName. As I am working with MTASC I always
look for them in the MovieClip passed as a parameter to the
main(m:MovieClip) method.

Then, I always prefix them with "fv_". I do that to easily recognise them in
the code.

And last but not least I'm now thinking in forcing me to access them trough
a singleton FlashVarsClass, just to encapsulate them in case Adobe change
the way we should FlashVars. Do we know if this is going to change in Player
9? I've searched Adobe labs, but there's no too much info on this subject.

Any ideas/thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Cheers : )

ps: Probably this seems overdesign for too many people... insults welcome to
:P

--
Zárate