  What I am doing:
  I have a dynamic MP3 player that I need to play a single MP3 per swf. I need
to load XML file from a link in the html embed tag, this way I can use the same
player for different XML files that call out each MP3 from dynamic locations.

  How it works now:
  Right now I am loading the XML with the path coded into an action script file.

  // playlist variables
              private var playlistURL:String = "playlist.xml";
              private var playlistObj:jwPlaylist;
              private var playlistArray:Array;

  What I need help with:

  I need to create a flashvar that will load in the XML dynamically from a link
in the Embed tag.

  How do I get the action script to detect and load the variable in the Embed
tag?

  I am looking for the code that you put in the ebed tag and the code that
accepts it in the actionscript file.

  I just need a small push in the right direction.