http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mesh/archives/2003/11/flashcommand_fl.html

On 14/06/06, Éric Thibault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do your command line from a .bat wrapped with a SU command (substitut
user with the password).  I don't have an example with me but will try
to get one from home.  I've used that trick a lot but it was over 6
years ago.....

A+

Sam Thorne a écrit :
> Hi List,
>
> I'm working on a project where we're looking at switching to nightly builds
for the development process, building on MS Windows.

> At the moment a cron job attempts to run the compile and gets stuck on our
Flash compilation.
> This is probably because the build machine isn't running as a logged in user,
but as a system process. This means when Flash tries to throw up a splash screen
etc. it is probably falling over.
> We can't run it as a logged in user (and thus get the windowing environment),
as it breaches company security to have a dummy user logged in all the time and
the machine will auto logout after a couple of minutes.

> We can't use mtasc, because of issues with using an unsupported compiler for
production code.

> Is there any way to do a command line compile with pure actionscript 2.0 .as
and .fla based source files without a windowing environment?
> Is this something that Flex can do for us, or would we have to rewrite into
mxml?

> Regards,
>
> Sam Thorne
> Interaction Design
>
> Web: http://www.native.com/
> Tel: +44 (0)207 588 7970
> Fax: +44 (0)207 588 7971

Éric Thibault
Programmeur analyste
Réseau de valorisation de l'enseignement
Université Laval, pavillon Félix-Antoine Savard
Québec, Canada
Tel.: 656-2131 poste 18015
Courriel : [EMAIL PROTECTED]