Absolutely nothing. I have no idea why I put call there. :) I use call a fair amount to manipulate scope and I think I just typed it out of habit.

Joseph

Aaron Buchanan wrote:
What is the difference between that and this:

class SomeClass {
private var a:Number = 3; function SomeClass(mc:MovieClip){ var thisObj = this;
        // Set a reference to "this"

        mc.onRelease = function(){

            thisObj.onRelease();

    function onRelease(){