I have a feeling I'm missing something incredibly stupid...

I'm having problems with my FLVPlayback progress event listener -
everytime I test it, it pauses, then the the event is called once, and
my FLV starts playing. My code is as follows:

var listenerObject:Object = new Object();

listenerObject.progress = function(eventObject:Object):Void {
        trace('progress');
        var percent = introflv.bytesLoaded/introflv.bytesTotal;
        trace(percent);
};
introflv.addEventListener("progress", listenerObject);

Shouldn't it be calling progress more than once? The docs say it's
called every .25 seconds.

Thanks,
Sarah