I don't see why using a holder clip would cause you to lose a significant
amount of performance.  Could it be there was some code in your holder clip
that was causing the problem?

On 6/19/06, Andy Makely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/19/06, Helios Pregioni Bayma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried so, to use Shared Objects to keep the vars (points, level,
> energy),
> but it can´t be read by different swf.
> So, I tried using an empty swf, and use LocalConnection to send vars to
> it.
> It worked in sending the vars, but didn´t when I had to load those vars
> from
> other swf, I just had succes sending them, not loading.

For a quick fix, you might try storing your values as _global variables,
since those values do not get reset when loading additional swfs.  For
example, if you store the var _global.currentScore, and then do a
loadMovie
on the current SWF, you can have the incoming SWF check
_global.currentScore
and the var should still be there.

--
andy makely