-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of matt
stuehler
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:34 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Sample PHP script for handling XML from Flash

All,

This may be more than I should ask for, but I'm looking for a sample or two
of PHP that can do the following:

- Receive an XML doc from Flash
- Extract certain nodevalues and attribute values
- Create and SQL query that stores those values in a MySQL database

and vice versa:

- Retrieve a record from a MySQL database
- create an XML doc containing the record's values
- send that XML doc to Flash

I've done this many times before with ASP and SQLserver or Access (so I'm
familiar with the Actionscript and SQL), but I've never used PHP or MySQL
before.

I'm hoping that with a working sample, I can modify it to the specifics of
my project.

I'd be very grateful for any sample code, helpful advice, or useful links.

Cheers,
Matt Stuehler

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com