> My experience exactly :-(. Perhaps I will be able to use them in a
future
> project, but as for now, money down the drain. Had it been clearly
stated
> on
> the site that the comoponents can't be used stand-alone, I would not
have
> purchased them. Of course, they're non-refundable.

I somehow doubt he would sell his components if people knew ahead of
time they weren't meant to be used stand-alone.  Hence, they're not
really components, but pieces of a larger framework, which you are not
only purchasing, but must take the time to learn HIS way of coding which
means you can't work using your own methods, nor can you put his
components into an existing application.

> In my case, over last couple of weeks, I have received no response to
> multiple inquiries regarding the components. Initially I was very
polite
> and
> just asked for some examples/help, but I'm sure my later messages must
> have
> had a somewhat annoyed tone :->.

IMO, it's a scam.  But, that's just my opinion.  You can formulate your
own. By the way, the author is on Flashcoders (or at least was a year
ago).  Maybe if enough people start exposing his components for what
they are, he'll chime in.

-Steven