Hi again,

I was asking for a little bit more info on:

"you would have to manually bootstrap a lot of the application
initialization code that Flex handles (something which would be rather
complex)"

Are you talking about initializing something to allow Events to work
or stuff like that?

Thanks again for you time.

Juan