Is there a way to get a list of files in a directory using FileReference or FileReferenceList classes in flash 8. I don't want the user to browse to get the files since the files will be already set. I basically want to pull in all the file names that are in a particular folder. I am trying to set something up to load files in a folder but the folder may constantly change contents.