> Simpler than that, omit the attribute glyph of the swfmill's font tag.

No, i already wrote, that i don't want to embed the whole font (this would result in +2MByte chinese characters)

Greets, Janosch

erixtekila schrieb:

>> 1) You have total control over which glyphs are
>> included directly in the Flash IDE without having to
>> use a 3rd party tool like SWFmill.
> Completly opposite on this.
opposite to your opposite :)

I wanted to embed all japanese characters of a font, how do you do this with swfmill? I don't want to define them all in the glyphs attribute, but i also don't want to embed the whole font.

So my solution for this was:
1) embed the needed characters with Flash
2) decompile the generated swf with swfmill
3) changing the xml so it works as shared font library (adjusted the font name)
4) recompile with swfmill.

Simpler than that, omit the attribute glyph of the swfmill's font tag.

Please refer to swfmill mailing-list for further discussions of that **genious** tool.

Best.