I'm thinking more like this (using your most recent code as a starting
point)...

//create an instance of MovieClipLoader
var myMCL = new MovieClipLoader();
// register this as a listener
myMCL.addListener(this);
// define function to handle onLoadInit event
function onLoadInit( targetMC:MovieClip ):Void
{
   subAppear(targetMC, (i+3), 95);
}

function createTreeMenu():Void {
   for (i=0; i<mainMenus.length; i++) {
       newBut = _root.attachMovie("but", "but"+i, 9999999+i);
       newBut._x = 33+(newBut._width+5)*i;
       newBut._y = 380;
       newBut.txt.text = [i+1];
       newBut.link = mainMenus[i].firstChild.firstChild;

       subAppearX(imagemp_mc, (i+3), 344);

       newBut.onRelease = function() {
           // load the clip
           myMCL.loadClip( this.link, imagem_mc );
       };

I haven't tested this code but it should get you close to what you're after.
Note that you should use loadMovie OR MovieClipLoader - not both for the
same task.

A.

Something like this? because it doesnt work...it remains the problem...

//create an instance of MovieClipLoader
var myMCL = new MovieClipLoader();

myMCL.onLoadInit = function (targetMC)
{
    subAppear(targetMC, (i+3), 95);
}

function createTreeMenu():Void {
    for (i=0; i<mainMenus.length; i++) {
        newBut = _root.attachMovie("but", "but"+i, 9999999+i);
        newBut._x = 33+(newBut._width+5)*i;
        newBut._y = 380;
        newBut.txt.text = [i+1];
        newBut.link = mainMenus[i].firstChild.firstChild;

        subAppearX(imagemp_mc, (i+3), 344);

        newBut.onRelease = function() {
            loadMovie(this.link, imagem_mc);
            myMCL.loadClip(imagem_mc);
        };

sorry for my dullness...maybe with a event listener?hummm