From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ricardo Sánchez
Sent: vrijdag 21 juli 2006 9:56
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Back from html to specific point in flash

Hi, I need to know if this is possible and if it is some guidelines on how to
accomplish it.

I have a flash application running in a full browser window. At a certain
moment the user may click in some link to a html page. We were thinking in open
it in a new window but there's the problem of the pop-up blocker if the link
comes from flash (any work around that?)

So our second option is open the link in the same window but giving the user
the chance to hit the back button of the browser (once in the html) and go back
to the specific situation where he was on the flash. Is this possible?

Does my english make sense?

Thanks.

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com