hey how do i not get all these message in other words not me registerd to flas
coders

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Sent: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 2:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] (no subject)

I encountered this strange quirk recently as well. I found the most reliable
solution is to duplicate your project folder, open and recompile from that
folder, close and continue working from your original folder and everything
is fine (for a while)!

No amount of deleting ASO cache solves it (in fact, some say it compounds
the problem).

Here is an extensive outline of the problem which a) doesn't seem to provide
a solution (other than saying you can safely ignore the error) and b)
doesn't suggest how to prevent the problem arising.

http://ericlin2.tripod.com/as2/conflict.html

If anyone can shed any more light on how to prevent this quirk, I'd be
grateful.

HTH
A.