I agree i read throught that book and was quite surprised at how useful it
is.

I really like the AdvancED  / Friends of Ed books .. another one in that
series that i enjoyed was the

Flash Application Design Solutions: The Flash Usability Handbook (Paperback)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flash-Application-Design-Solutions-Flash-Usability-Handbook/dp/1590595947/sr=1-1/qid=1157223928/ref=sr_1_1/202-2470814-8257456?ie=UTF8&s=books

I put the amazon link but if you purchase through the friends of ed site
it's half the price or something

i've got another book soaly on design patterns but i can't think of the name
right now i'll post it later.

**