I joined recently. It's been really interesting reading your posts. Thank you
for that.

I would like to use C/C++ to decode SWF files into bitmaps. That way I can
author in Flash and decode within my own programs. Adobe haven't responded at
all to my request for the SDK.

When the first SDK came out Macromedia were happy to give me access to it, with
files such as swfparse.cpp etc. Perhaps some of the tags can still be decoded
the same way. Can anyone suggest a way forward?

John

McCormack