-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carlos
Nazareno
Sent: dinsdag 8 augustus 2006 18:23
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] LoadMovie library

How about if you loadMovie your entire "Library" SWF into your main SWF,
then access your library files via "mainSWF.librarySWF.libraryAsset" syntax?

Not sure, but you may have to create instances of your library asset on the
stage and name them properly...

-Naz

DISCLAIMER: This Message may contain confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
If you received this message in error please notify your Mail Administrator
and delete this message immediately. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
GMA New Media, Inc.