Hi Tom,

I like the site, environmental are clean and the site responds quickly.

A couple suggestions I have are: use javascript to resize the swf's object
height attribute, so that when your user opens a section that will increase
your stage height beyond the window height, your user will be able to scroll
to see all of the content. Another idea would be to have the content shuffle
to the top, so that I don't have to close something to close something to
close something so see a page. Instead, I would click the main nav button
for it and the current top item would slide down and the item I want to see
will slide up.

All in all, good work. Just tighten down those screws and enjoy not having
to do it again for a while. (im still milking my 04 site, lol.

--
Aaron Buchanan | Flash Developer, Lab-Media | T 909 702 1368