Aaron Buchanan wrote:
Hi Bjorn,

There is an issue that occurs when users with smaller monitors (13"
macbooks) accessing 100% flash content. Say you do not want to scale the
content down to 13". You also do not want to write a flash scroller, because
the browser has excellent support and performance for this, and Flash might
have a harder time.

So my solution is that I detect the window height/width, and if they are
less than my minimum, I set the swf object to my minimum height, otherwise I
allow it to be 100% with noScale.

You can see an example of this at a site I am working on (still in dev):
http://build.lab-media.com/mpvs

Cheers!

Are there any good tutorials on this subject?