On 8/15/06, Nick Gerig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Its not possible with the dev version of FL due to memory restrictions

I have made a 3gp audio player, but that's a bit of a hack really.

Is this true even using "external device sounds"

Regards
Hank

Due to FL memory limitations you can only really playback maximum 50% of
the available memory - which translates as 1mb in the dev version of FL2.

Hopefully when OEMs deploy the player they will add on some custom
functions or bump up the memory but that remains to be seen.

Cheers

Nick