On 8/18/06, Meinte van't Kruis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

actually the flash 9 player is the current version, allthough I doubt many
people
in the world have it, since version 8 just got released not too long ago.
Tho I do think
releasing something in version 8 isn't that big a deal, since alot of people
have it
allready (
http://www.adobe.com/products/player_census/flashplayer/version_penetration.html
).