some basic things...

show how you take inititiative, identify and solve problems, work well
in teams, like people, have a passion for the techniques and the
technology, are adapted to rapid change, have a well rounded education
and interests.

Also, you can't just sit down and pound out a resume. It takes 1-2
weeks. Day 1 get the core of it written, dates, major projects, etc.
Then every day for 1-2 weeks, spend 30 minutes on it, refining,
boiling it down to the core and improving it.

I just went through this myself, and that's what I learned about the resume.

As far as "juniors" learn to read the job offers, you can sort of tell
what they are looking for...

Hi to all the community.
I have in plan to leave Italy, and go to search a job in UK/ireland.
As most of you I'm a RIA developer, my skills starts from flash
passing for phpmysql/amfphp arriving to flashcom and video editing.

I need urgently to see some english CVs (or resumes? it's not yet
clear the difference) of people with various and different skills like
me.

Doing a lot of things it's a question of survival here in italy, but
I'm afraid that this "lot of things" if presented in the bad way would
make me to appear "amateur" instead that professional.

Any help would be really really appreciated, I'm into a difficult
situation and I'm tired to be humiliated by the typical phrase that
say to me all the italian job recruiters:
- "Wery well, but we are searching for a less skilled people, sorry"
translation: "we should pay a guy like you, and we want juniors, that
work really bad but don't ask for money!!!"

thanks again

Alfonso Florio

count_schemula

.fla for no0bs</a>