I have a created a little form in flash. I need to get the values into a
backend. What I have is a variable called sQuery, like so:

sQuery =
questionnaire.asp?firstname=James%20J.&lastname=Delaney&jobtitle=Web%20Dev&[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]&company=The%20Factory&phone=34563456&customer=true&q1=70000&q2=39

Now originally, I was simply using the following getURL:

getURL(sQuery)

Which would send them to the .asp page (which did it's backend thing) and they
would be shown a thankyou page. BUT now, I need to send the values to the
backend, but show the user a thankyou page in the flash app. Therefore I don't
think I can use getURL. Can anyone advise on what I should be using now, do I
need to use a LoadVars object or such ??? I need to 'fork' off the values to
the database but stay on the page with the flash movie.