sorry not following completely what you mean, quick exmaple? or deeper
explanation?.. thank you..

On 8/24/06, John Grden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

you certain could try it.

One thing I just did with someone else, was to start at the
beginning.  Add
the main class (if that's what you have) and add a class path.  Compile.
Follow the errors until you get the necessary classes in there.  It worked
like a charm.

On 8/24/06, aaron smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yeah that's what I tried. No luck. It did suppress the errors but now
> there
> is missing functionality.. Weird. No errors but there is obvious missing
> functionality..
>
> If I pack everything in maybe that would force every class to be
compiled?

> On 8/24/06, John Grden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > well, try adding those particular files that it mentions to the comand
> > line.  If they're all in a particular pacakge, use the -pack switch
and
> > add
> > it.
> >
> > In Flasc, you can just click on the "add package" button, and piont to
> > folder.  If you're clicking on a parent folder that has a couple
> different
> > packages, it'll recurse and add them all.
> >
> > On 8/23/06, aaron smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > no. it is a precompiled swf but no components.
> > >
> > > I did manage to add all the packages in, and suppressed all errors.
> but
> > > now
> > > there is functionality that doesn't work in the mtasc compiled
> version.
> > > It's
> > > weird. .not getting any errors. but things aren't working..  I've
> tried
> > > rebuilding the swf from flash then doing mtasc again.. same result.
no
> > > errors, but obvious missing functionality..
> > >
> > > thanks

Settings/aaronsh/Desktop/dev/flash/flashprojects/disasterstruclonthedayofmybirth/bin/Main.swf"

Settings/aaronsh/Desktop/dev/flash/flashprojects/disasterstruclonthedayofmybirth/bin/Main.swf"
> > > Run/Classes"  -cp

Settings/aaronsh/Desktop/dev/flash/flashprojects/disasterstruclonthedayofmybirth/classes"

Settings/aaronsh/Desktop/dev/flash/flashprojects/disasterstruclonthedayofmybirth/classes/com/dsotdomb/Main.as"

wrote:

> > > errors
> > just
> > > use

> > flasc

> > Flash

> > > Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
> > > Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training
> > > http://www.figleaf.com
> > > http://training.figleaf.com
> > >

> > --
> > [  JPG  ]