-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthias
Dittgen
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:14 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] flip pages in as2 or the like

Personally I dislike those questions asking for ready-to-use code, but
this time I have such a question by myself:

Does someone know of a page flipping/ turn page AS2 solution?

I only know Pageflip (http://www.iparigrafika.hu/pageflip/), which is
a grown compley flash5/flashMX solution, that I don't want to code in.
It has this "bug", that it kills page content like dynamic/input
textfields, which is not so good.

Thank you!
Matthias