Hey everyone,

I am just posting this to see if anyone on the list is interested in working
in Ottawa. We have 2 Flash Development positions to fill.

----------------------

Expert Flash Developer

We are looking for an experienced Macromedia Flash developer to join our
team. This position requires a high level of experience with the Flash
Platform. The applicant selected will be primarily focused on developing mid
to large scale Rich Internet Applications, and therefore must have an expert
level knowledge of Actionscript.

It is important that the applicant's experience goes beyond scripting. We
are looking for someone that has the ability to take part in architecting
large applications, familiar with design patterns, and must be comfortable
working within established frameworks and source code.

Whether it is REST, XML/RPC, SOAP, Remoting, etc, Teknision is looking for a
person that has extensive experience in developing interfaces that leverage
remote content and services. Experience in developing Rich Internet
Applications using the Flex Framework, is a major benefit. Experience in
server-side development is an asset.

The applicant must display attention to detail, be able to organize time
effectively and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. They
will also need to be a team player with excellent interpersonal and
conceptual skills plus willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever
it takes to get the job done. Must be willing to relocate to the beautiful
city of Ottawa.

Please send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]