what you can do is have a script or remoting method that you can call that
will generate a file name for you. you can then pass that string to the
upload script.

On 8/25/06, Serge Jespers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm doing a fileUpload in this project and in my PHP script, I rename
the file (make an MD5 from it).
I was just wondering how I can get Flash to understand this new
filename... Is this possible at all?

Thanks for your fast responses ;-)

Serge

John Van Horn