"I assume will be gecko"

Hopefully your're right. I think this is a key point that Adobe
shouldn't wait to disclose. Because at this point is something that
they should alredy have decided.

Having said that, it will be a huge surprise for me if they allow us
freely adding our own plugins. Hopefully again you're right and I'm
wrong. But why should they keep this in secret?

Let's see.

Cheers,

On 9/2/06, hank williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
but you won't be able to write it all in
> one language if you choose, nor will you be able to extend it how you
> see fit.

Sure you will. They are including a browser engine which I assume will
be gecko. This means they will support a plugin architecture. Its not
the same thing as neko, but on the other hand it will easily support
lots of existing compiled code.

Hank

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://www.zarate.tv