myTimeTween.stop();

-Keith
http://home.mn.rr.com/keithreinfeld

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Helmut
Granda
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:54 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Tween Class with Set Interval deletion

I have a small piece of script that was passed down to me and I cant figure
out how to stop it from executing:

var interval:Number = 60;
myTimeTween = new mx.transitions.Tween(pBar, "_height",
mx.transitions.easing.None.easeNone,0,162,interval,true);

I have tried different methods:

delete myTimeTween;
delete mx.transitions.Tween;
clearInterval(interval);
myTimeTween = new mx.transitions.Tween(pBar, "_height",
mx.transitions.easing.None.easeNone,0,162,0,true);
delete interval;
Create a new frame and send the playhead to the next frame;

but none of those seem to work, I have even tried to fire all the statements
above at once (and some others that I cant remember rigt now)and still the
tween keeps on executing.

Any Pointers or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

...helmut