-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Céline
Nguyen
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:29 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] certificate problem in a desktop application

Yes I am trying to figure out how to do this.  Any ideas ?
Do you know why a browser window running the application displays the
security pop-up windows whereas the flash player nor the zinc .exe does not
displays the same security pop-up, and don't even reach the https server ?
(I trace an httpStatus <100 meaning flash error)