Yes, but you really gotta see my banners man!!

I am loving this convo- I'm lead dev at my shop with 3 minions-to-be that I
have been working on for a few months. My boss gave up after he found me (&
offered up good dough). He has since put me in charge of finding my own
help, and while I do enjoy a flourishing LA group of friends, there are
obvious signs that the end, is in fact, nearing.

=P

--
Aaron Buchanan | Flash Developer, Lab-Media.com | T 909 702 1368