OK got to get this out of my system - I've been itching to post it for months
but 'held my tongue', alas no more:

Steven you're obviously a talented guy, but my God you have an attitude - is
noone allowed to have a different opinion to you? You don't discuss, you object
constantly, shoot down, or just plane dismiss out of hand other peoples ideas
and opinions unless they follow your train of thought. It isn't polite.

Please now accept my most humble apologies for posting that - completely out of
character on my behalf but something (as aforementioned) I needed to get out of
my system

I too suffered with the original Screenweaver - but as of yet have not tried
screenweaver HX on anything more than a fleeting demo, so will not pass
judgement, or comment by posting a list of faults on a previous version.

I'm sure mProjector is really brilliant, the db's, the bees knees,  I can feel
myself baked in it's golden rays as it bends over to tie its shoelaces (and if
you haven't got a free copy by now Steven they really aren't watching this list
properly.)

Competition is healthy and to be encouraged As I read it Nicolas was proposing
that as Screenweaver is "free", then it would undoubtdly do "no harm
whatsoever" to give it a go and see if it does what the original post required.
Apparently he was a little to succinct with his suggestion, a four page
diatribe may well stand him in better stead next time.

Keep on with the good flash man.

Mike