From: eric dolecki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 octobre 2006 11:42
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Simplified Chinese

I've been digging around the net and the archives and have only found that
its basically impossible to get Simplified Chinese to display well in a SWF.
Has anyone come up with a solution (that wasn't composed of hoop jumping
galore) to this problem yet?

- e.

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com