Incidentally, Jason, your site only takes up the first 1/4 or so of
the browser window in Firefox.

I think you probably need to set a CSS body height:100% or something
somewhere in the HTML.

Cheers,
  Ian

On 10/11/06, Jason Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have a photo sharing site that was coded in Flash 6.0 using AS 1.0 of
course. I am in the process of updating all code to AS 2.0 and was
hoping to use CacheAsBitmap to improve the performance. This link
demonstrates a folder on the site with many images:

http://www.fotoko.com/?str=1N%3D%2A%5C%3BKLP6R%3DT3%5BB%2E1R%0Ast%15