Hi all,

Hope someone has a solution to this issue.

I client of mine wants a 'create screensaver' feature on their flash
website. Based on some default flash template the user should be able to
customize it and finally download it as a personal screensaver.

In the old days I would use Generator to create and export the
customized swf - but it has been deprecated for since flash 6!? After
that step I would then need to convert the generated swf to a
screensaver/exe file on the server which finally can be downloaded by
the user.

The question is if that is possible at all and if so which
setup/software would I need. BTW I'm on a .Net platform if that matters.

Thanks a lot
Martin Hennelund