Hi Geoff,

thank you for the clarification.

so, as the creator of SWFobject, I'm sure you've put a ton of thought into this. (THANK YOU!)

I want to do the best thing. would you say "Basic Flash Embed with Express Install allowed " is the best option? Or does it still succumb to the problem you outlined below?

Basically, .... what do you use?

also, yes, I did initially try testing on a local machine, but ultimately tested on a remote server. The results are inconsistent.

thanks again,
Kurt