Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Boolean question

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the Boolean type is still a primitive
and should not be instantiated with 'new'.

You could perform casting like this:

w = new Object();
w.zoomed = Boolean( false );

But I don't know what benefit it would give, as Flash doesn't support typing
on the parameters of an Object instance.

Scott