FlashCoders,

If in ActionScript(2.0) I set the EmbedFonts property from a textField to true,
I need to put the Font in the library with correct Export Linkage. Right?

But how can I make sure that special characters are embedded? I mean, if you
select a textField on stage, you can embed the font + select which characters
should be embedded. In the library this is not possible. As a result a French
character like Πis not displayed.

Even more strange. If I put a static textField on stage with Arial as font, the
font is automatically embedded. Then Πis displayed.

But when I put Arial font in library with linkage “Arial”, suddenly Œ is no
more displayed.

Can’t seem to understand this…

thx

Lieven Cardoen
Application developer

indiegroup
interactive digital experience
engelse wandeling 2 k18
b8500 kortrijk

Indie group zal op maandag 23 oktober uitzonderlijk gesloten zijn.

Indie group will be closed on Monday, October 23th.