I have been watching this list for a while before this my first post.

I have taken a copy of a project to my computer from the server to allow
me to developer further and to let others continue build the project. So
all classes has the same relative path to each other. The strange thing
is that when I run the project it is the classes from the project on the
server that's load not the local ones. And both the class paths for the
project and the general class path do not point to the classes on the
server. Does any one have an explanation / a cure for the problem.

regards,

Adam