> You can see an example of what I'm talking about here:
> http://www.imagination3.com/

now THAT, my friend, is EXACTLY what I'm talking about!

That's a beautiful example, it looks really well designed. With its various
tools, eg the 'stamper', it goes way beyond what I was looking for.

I guess I'll have to try to do similar, I was just hoping to avoid building
my own 'IDE' (not trivial) when there is already one lying around inside
Flash...